Visa Strategy Session Terms and Conditions
We know life gets in the way sometimes and you may be unable to attend your scheduled session, and that's ok.
Our booking policy requires that you provide at least 24 hours' notice should you need to reschedule or cancel. This allows the booking time to be made available to other families needing our help.
Please be advised of our "Terms & Conditions" of Visa Strategy Session that you agree to upon booking your session:
For your convenience, following your scheduled session time, final payment will be deducted from the nominated card details provided when you booked.
- Your time is precious. To ensure you get the most from your session, we prepare in advance. Should you need to cancel or reschedule do so at least 24 hours in advance by the cancellation/reschedule link or by emailing me directly.
- If you do not attend your session and did not provide notice or you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, your session will be considered forfeited and you will be charged the full $220 fee. This covers the cost of time spent preparing, administration and potential financial loss that comes with blocking out your appointment time.
- If you are late to your session, your session will run until the end of your scheduled time slot. This avoids impact or loss for other families who have meetings booked after you. You will be charged the full $220 fee. You may not see the full benefit of your session, so we ask that you arrive on time.
- We can’t teach you everything you need to know to go off and DIY your visa application. If only Migration Law was that simple. In the scope of a single session, it is not ethical nor responsible of us to endeavor to discuss the procedural aspects of preparing and lodging a visa, nor is it possible to provide checklists, templates or other materials to assist in lodging a visa.
- It is not a suitable service for couples who want their prepared application reviewed. Our Migration Agents are amazing but no one can responsibly review an entire partner visa application in one session. We cannot review your documents or statements or forms, as giving an opinion about these requires us to consider all of the facts of your case and not comment in isolation. This is to protect you.
- In the consultation your role is to provide us with factual information about your circumstances. Our role is to identify potential visa suitability for a particular visa subclass having regard for your personal circumstances. The session is limited to this. Your consultation is limited to oral consultation and written advice. If you would like ongoing support, to be able to reach us for advice ongoingly by phone and email we will recommend a package or further consultation service with our team.
- If you do not become a client of Freedom Migration following your consultation, we cannot be expected to provide updates on legislation changes, your individual circumstances, or pathways.
- Laws change frequently and without notice. Your personal circumstances also change and evolve as time passes. In this regard, understand that we will not be held responsible for changes in legislation, policy, administration processes or any other changes beyond our control that will happen after you have received your written advice post consultation.