Getting started with the 'Bees Knees'
So what exactly is the 'Bees Knees' package and what do you get for your money?
- A primary overview of the case to ensure the correct visa is being applied for.
- Work with the visa applicant and sponsor to identify documentation needed and to guide you through your side of the paperwork.
- Review all documentation to identify suitability.
- Provide detailed instructions and guidelines to draft statements of relationship. Statements reviewed and feedback provided where required.
- Provide tailored evidence and document checklist.
- Provide detailed instructions and guidelines to your support witnesses. Review statements to ensure they support your application and manage the collection of statements with your witnesses. Statements reviewed and feedback provided where required.
- Complete sponsorship application and visa application and all relevant forms to be included with the application.
- Compile all documentation, evidence and identity information, then scan and index ready for online lodgement.
- Review all supporting evidence provided to ensure best prospects of success.
- Apply for Australian police checks (if needed).
- Guidance on offshore penal clearances and instructions on how to obtain them.
- Drafting legal submissions that set out the 'rules' of the visa and explain how your evidence shows you meet the criteria or 'rules'.
- Submit the application on your behalf including uploading of all supporting evidence/documentation.
- Liaise with the Australian Department of Home Affairs (Immigration) on your behalf.
- Draft and prepare Bridging Visa B applications in the event the visa applicant wants to travel outside of Australia for a holiday (for onshore applicants).
- Prepare the applicant and sponsor for the interview (in the event it is requested by the Department).
- Keep you up to date on all developments in the application process.
- Provide post-grant procedures to ensure you both understand the conditions of the visa.
To get the ball rolling with our Bees Knees package the next step is to book a Visa Consultation. In this session, we find out all about your love story and answer all your questions on how we move forward to get the visa lodged.
To book the Visa Consultation you can call our office at +61 7 3063 1200 or CLICK HERE to book in using our online system.
Emma and her team did a fantastic job helping us through the process of getting the Partner visa. Choosing them was our best decision. If you are reading this review contemplating (like us a year ago) whether or not you should apply for a visa by yourself or go with an agency - I definitely recommend Freedom Migration.
Ekaterina Wong, Facebook Review
Freedom Migration made mine and my partner's move to Australia a comforting, welcoming and seamless process.
Emma and her team are always quick to respond, provide sound, accurate and experienced advice. Having them by our side through this process was the best decision we could have made.
Kyle Armin Walbeck, Facebook Review