Getting started with the 'Bees Knees'
So what exactly is the 'Bees Knees' package and what do you get for your money?
- Primary overview of the case to ensure the correct visa is being applied for.
- Work with the visa applicant to identify documentation needed and to guide you through your side of the paperwork, Work with the sponsor to identify documentation needed.
- Review all documentation to identify suitability.
- Interview sponsor and visa applicant to draft statement of relationship and tailored evidence list.
- Drafting statements of relationship.
- Interview and draft witness statements/manage collection of statements with your witnesses.
- Complete sponsorship application and visa application.
- Complete all relevant forms to be included with the application.
- Compile all documentation, evidence and identity information, then scan and index ready for online lodgement.
- Prepare and lodge Australian police check (if needed).
- Guidance on offshore penal clearances and instructions on how to obtain.
- Drafting submissions that set out the 'rules' of the visa and explain how your evidence shows you meet the criteria or 'rules'.
- Submit the application on your behalf including uploading of all evidence/documentation.
- Liaise with the Australian Department of Immigration on your behalf.
- Draft and prepare Bridging Visa B applications in the event the visa applicant goes outside of Australia for a holiday (for onshore applicants).
- Prepare the applicant and sponsor for interview ( in the event it is requested by the Department ).
- Keep you up to date on all developments in the application process.
- Post grant procedures including in person or skype consultation to ensure you both understand the conditions of the visa.
To get the ball rolling with our Bees Knees package the next step is to book in for a Visa Planning Session. In this session we find out all about your love story and answer all your questions on how we move forward to get the visa lodged.
To book the visa planning session you can call our office on +61 7 3063 1200 or CLICK HERE to book in using our online system.
Emma and her team did a fantastic job helping us through the process of getting the Partner visa. Choosing them was our best decision. If you are reading this review contemplating (like us a year ago) whether or not you should apply for a visa by yourself or go with an agency - I definitely recommend Freedom Migration.
Ekaterina Wong, Facebook Review
Freedom Migration made mine and my partner's move to Australia a comforting, welcoming and seamless process.
Emma and her team are always quick to respond, provide sound, accurate and experienced advice. Having them by our side through this process was the best decision we could have made.
Kyle Armin Walbeck, Facebook Review